As virtual gamers are constantly looking for the best payment methods, more banking solutions are entering the iGaming market. One of the newest banking solutions in the iGaming industry is Google Pay casinos, also known as GPay.
This revolutionary payment method offers low-fees payments, an enhanced rewards programme, top-notch security, transaction details, and lots of flexibility.
In this guide, we will discover the ins and outs of this payment method and how to use it at non GamStop casinos safely. Also, we will recommend the best gambling sites that provide this wallet.
List of GOOGLE PAY Non GamStop Casinos
Last updated: 20 February 2024
🚀 Fast Payments 👩🎤 Top Slots 🔒 Secure
Best Google Pay Non GamStop Casinos
Nowadays, more and more non GamStop casinos are allowing their customers to make their money transactions using Google Pay which has led to this payment method becoming popular among many virtual gambling enthusiasts. In the following list we have provided you with the top three casinos that accept GPay.
Winner Casino is one of the best gambling sites available on the scene today. This site offers both casino games and sports betting as well. Newcomers here get a special welcome bonus of up to €10,000, and loyal players get plenty of excellent loyalty bonuses.
Players Club VIP Casino
Players Club VIP casino could be the gambling site for everyone, simply because it offers an abundance of all gambling options! This casino's game library contains more than 6,000 great games that you can enjoy on your smartphone, tablet and computer as well.
New players at Players Club VIP casino get a premium welcome bonus of $1,000. Loyal players benefit from great loyalty offers and unique weekly and monthly bonuses.
Players Club VIP casino supports a lengthy list of payment methods, including bank cards, e-wallets and cryptocurrency.
Spicy Jackpots Casino
Spicy Jackpot Casino is by far the best gambling site for players who want to enjoy casino games or sports betting and enjoy winning payouts in the meantime.
As the name of the provider indicates, it is focused on providing a high-win gaming experience only, there is no place for peanuts here!
To increase its clients' chances of winning and making profits, Spicy Jackpot Casino offers its new players an attractive welcome offer of up to €5,500 and 500 free spins.
After getting this excellent offer, players can get a lot of new deposit offers, free spins, cashback and other bonuses.
Using Google Pay for Gambling Transactions
If you want to deposit using Google Pay at the casino, you must first create a Google Pay account, which you can easily set up by opening pay.google.com on your browser. You can also download the service app on your smartphone or tablet.
- After entering the service website or downloading the app, click on the (Sign-up) button. Now fill in the signup form which asks you to enter your personal data, email, and set a strong password.
- After you create a new GPay account, you need to link it to another payment method to charge your account. This wallet accepts both bank cards and e-wallets such as PayPal and Skrill.
Secure Deposit With GPay: This is how it works
After successfully creating a new Google Pay account, nothing stands in your way to make your deposit at the casino. A small step-by-step guide should get you started.
- Choose a suitable casino that accepts Google Pay as a payment method. Then, click on the “Register” button. Now, fill out the signup form and enter your email and password.
- Now, confirm the terms and conditions. You will now receive a code via SMS or email, which you must either enter or click on. Your account will then be activated.
- Log in now and go to the “Cashier”. From there, select Google Pay as the deposit method. Enter the amount and agree to the process.
- Confirm the deposit via fingerprint, facial ID or password, depending on the verification method of your device.
- The balance is instantly credited to your personal casino account and you can start playing.
- Once you complete your deposit you will get a great welcome bonus.
Most likely, your Google Pay deposits are instant. So, you don't have to wait long and you can start playing right away.
There is often a minimum deposit amount, which can vary depending on the payment method. This amount usually ranges between €25 and €40. However, there are very few casinos that require a minimum deposit of €100 or more.
Attention: if you want to claim a deposit bonus, you often have to put in a larger deposit amount. Read the bonus terms and conditions beforehand so you are aware of the eligible deposit limits for casino bonuses. Sometimes, you may not get any rewards when you deposit with Google Pay.
Can You Withdraw Your Winnings Using Google Pay?
Google Pay deposits are credited almost instantly, but unfortunately, withdrawals using this method are not possible.
Regardless of the payment method, you must first meet some requirements to receive your money.
If you are playing with a bonus, you must first fulfil the bonus terms. In addition, you must complete an identity check before cashing out your winnings.
Google Pay Safety & Protection
Google Pay is a safe and reliable payment method. Those who use this method to make their deposits do not have to enter their credit card details.
Since the user has to confirm each transaction by OTP, fingerprint or facial recognition.
If your Android device is stolen or lost, you can always access your Google Pay account from your computer and lock it or change the password.
Pros and Cons of Google Pay
We love Google Pay, it's so easy and secure. If you are also looking for a payment method that has this feature. However, despite the great advantages that Google Pay has, there are some other drawbacks that you have to take into account which are:
- Ease-of-use. Setting up and using Google Pay is easy. All you have to do is create a new account, and choose a funding source. Then, you can make a deposit or purchase.
- Minimum fees. There is no fee for account creation or maintenance, or for integrating a new funding source. All fees you pay are only 1.5% of your debit card transactions.
- Extremely secure. Because you always confirm your transactions with face ID, fingerprint or code, your deposits are much more secure than using bank cards.
- Google Pay users are sometimes excluded from casino bonuses. At some online casinos, customers do not receive a welcome bonus if they choose to deposit using Google Pay. Therefore, we always recommend that you read the Bonus terms before making your deposit.
- Not available in all casinos. Google Pay is currently only available in a small number of casinos.
- Doesn’t support withdrawals. Unfortunately, it is not possible to withdraw using Google Pay. If you want to withdraw your money, you need an alternative payment method.
Although Google Pay is still new to the industry, it is gaining more and more popularity with time. Google Pay is now increasingly being integrated into sports betting sites and online casinos without GamStop.
GPay users can enjoy instant deposits, minimal fees, and extremely secure payments. However, on the negative side, the wallet doesn’t support withdrawals and offers fewer features for iOS users.