Although cycling is a racing sport that does not have the same speed as horse racing or Formula 1, it is still very popular among British gamblers. Fortunately, throughout the year there are all kinds of cycling races to bet on. However, a limited number of these races still attract the interest of watchers and bettors—such as the Giro d'Italia or the Tour de France. You can bet on any of these cycling races, but we recommend doing so at trusted and licensed non GamStop bookies. In this guide, we will give you a list of the top cycling betting sites. Furthermore, we will get to know in depth the available betting markets, and various other features that affect your gaming experience.
List of the top Cycling Betting Sites Not on GamStop
Last updated: 27 September 2023
🚀 Fast Payments 👩🎤 Top Slots 🔒 Secure
From $40 deposit
On the first deposit, the casino offers a 150% bonus of up to €1,000. deposit.
Table of contents
- Top 3 Cycling Betting Sites Not on GamStop
- Mini Reviews of Top 3 Cycling Betting Sites Not on GamStop
- Different Types of Cycling Races You Need to Know
- Markets of Cycling Betting Sites Not on GamStop
- Live Betting on Cycling
- Bonuses of Cycling Betting Sites Not on GamStop
- How to Find the Best Cycling Bets?
- Most Important Cycling Races & Events in 2023 – Calendar
Top 3 Cycling Betting Sites Not on GamStop
- Sweety Win Casino – Overall Best Cycling Betting Site Not on GamStop
- Sloto Nights Casino – Best Cycling Betting Site Not on GamStop for Bonuses
- MyStake – Highest betting odds available for cycling
Mini Reviews of Top 3 Cycling Betting Sites Not on GamStop
Now that we know the best cycling betting sites Not on GamStop it's time to give a brief rundown of each brand. However, if you want to find out more information about these brands, check out our comprehensive reviews.
Sweety Win Casino – Overall Best Cycling Betting Site Not on GamStop
At the time of this writing, Sweety Win is the best cycling betting site not on GamStop. This bookmaker offers its customers a growing bonus package to charge and extend the betting sessions with more joy and give them opportunities to get more profits. In addition, the bookmaker is distinguished by its wide coverage of cycling tournaments. The betting site also offers particularly high odds on world-famous tournaments. However, this is not all that Sweety Win Casino has as it also offers a quick and non-stressful registration process, and supports many payment methods. Moreover, the site adheres to the highest standards of data and player protection. However, on the downside, the non GamStop cycling betting site does not offer a VIP scheme and its rewards are limited in amounts.
Sloto Nights Casino – Best Cycling Betting Site Not on GamStop for Bonuses
Sloto Nights is a brand new online gambling site. However, this site has a high level of integrity and reliability. Sloto Nights offer a unique gambling experience to all cycling fans. Here you will find very competitive odds and a great bonus package. In addition, the site is distinguished by providing high-class customer service, as well as a wide range of payment methods.
MyStake – Highest betting odds available for cycling
Unlike Sweety Win and Sloto Nights, sports betting is the primary product at MyStake. Therefore, it mainly offers a premium betting experience for those looking for cycling bets. This site offers its customers great rewards and has 24/7 support service. Furthermore, MyStake is characterized by offering a set of additional features such as early cash withdrawal, bet building feature, direct betting, and many other features.
Different Types of Cycling Races You Need to Know
In cycling races, such as the Tour de France, Giro d'Italia and Vuelta a España, there are different types of stages that the riders must complete. Some common stages are:
Riders compete against the clock and try to set the fastest time over the course. There are also team time trials, where teams start together and work together to set the fastest possible time.
Mountain Bike Racing
Mountain bike races take place over mountainous terrain. These stages are often the most challenging and spectacular due to the steep climbs and fast descents.
Flat races are generally less strenuous than mountain stages and are often dominated by sprinters.
Hilly stages contain shorter and less steep climbs than mountain stages. They are suitable for riders who are strong in both climbing and sprinting.
Markets of Cycling Betting Sites Not on GamStop
To place your bets at cycling sites without GamStop professionally, you need to be aware of the different bets. Fortunately, betting agents offer a wide range of betting markets, which includes the following:
- Outrights: With outright bets, you bet on the winner of a certain race, such as the Tour de France, Giro d'Italia or Vuelta a España.
- Over/under: With over/under bets you bet on the number of seconds or minutes a rider will finish above or below a certain lap/s, or the number of wins a rider will achieve in a season.
- Podiums: You can bet on which riders will finish on the podium, in what order, or simply whether a particular rider will make it to the podium.
- Handicaps: Handicap bets aim to level the odds between the favourite and the underdog. The bookmaker gives the underdog a lead that the favourite must catch up to win the bet.
- Individual stages: You can bet on the winner of a specific stage in a round.
- Best young rider: Betting on the best young rider in a Grand Tour.
- Head-to-head: You can bet on which of two specific riders will perform better in a stage or an entire lap.
The range of bets can differ greatly per cycling race. For example, there are hundreds of bets to choose from every day for the Tour de France, while for smaller races you can usually only bet on the winner.
Live Betting on Cycling
At most cycling betting sites not on GamStop, you have the option to bet on an ongoing race. This is also famous as “live betting”. More and more professional sports bettors prefer live betting on cycling because bets can be placed instantly based on the performance of certain riders, crashes and other conditions. In general, you can bet live on almost every cycling race. However, the range of bets that you can place live per cycling race may differ. All cycling betting sites not on GamStop discussed on this page have developed their own live betting sections.
Besides the fact that you can bet live on cycling, you also have the option to watch the live streaming. An example of this is MyStake, which has streamed several matches for free over the past year.
Bonuses of Cycling Betting Sites Not on GamStop
If you have the option to bet on cycling with a bonus, it is something to consider. With most bonuses, you receive extra credit based on the amount of your deposit. You can use this extra credit, often in the form of free bets, to place multiple or higher bets without increasing the risk.
How to Find the Best Cycling Bets?
There are several options to bet smarter and better on cycling. Although loss is always around the corner, you can improve your chances by avoiding these common mistakes:
Shop for the Best Odds
For example, it is very important that before you place a bet, you check whether you get the best odds for your bet. Every non GamStop bookmaker has the freedom to determine the odds of bets. As a result, the situation may arise that you get a quote of 3.00 with bookmaker A that a certain cyclist wins the Amstel Gold Race, while with Bookmaker B you get a quote of 4.00. So, if you planned to bet €50, you can win an extra €50 if you decide to place your bet at Bookmaker B.
Do Your Research
The more knowledge you have about the cyclist, the course and the rider's current form, the better equipped you are to make the right decision. Study recent achievements, injuries and any cycling team strategies to increase your chances of success. By doing thorough research, you can minimize surprises or unexpected outcomes and increase your winning chances. You should also read the big news, focus on the regular stats, incorporate analytical stats, and digest some betting stats.
Place Your Bets Consciously
Never forget that there is a chance that you will lose your entire bet, regardless of the strategy you use. It is important to only bet on cycling at non GamStop betting sites with money you can afford to lose.
You can also check out our other betting related pages:
- Betting sites not on gamstop
- New betting sites not on gamstop
- Whatsapp betting not on gamstop
- Offshore betting sites
- Non gamcare betting sites
- Non gamban betting sites
- Matched betting
- Betting sites without KYC
- Football betting sites not on gamstop
- Credit card betting sites not on gamstop
- Golf betting not on gamstop
- UFC betting not on gamstop
- Box betting not on gamstop
- F1 betting not on gamstop
- Basketball betting not on gamstop
- Ice hockey betting without gamstop restrictions
- Darts betting sites not on gamstop
- Betting sites without Swedish license
- Bookies that don't limit
- High Stakes betting sites
- European Betting Sites for UK Players
- Top 10 International Sports Betting Sites Without GamStop
- Cycling Betting Sites Not on GamStop
- Top 3 Non GamStop Rugby Betting Sites
- Best 3 Greyhound Betting Sites Not on GamStop
- Snooker Betting Guide: How to Enjoy Snooker Betting Sites Not on GamStop?
Most Important Cycling Races & Events in 2023 – Calendar
In 2023, there are many very nice cycling races and one-day races. Below we have listed the most important ones. Next, we will highlight some of these courses. Let's start with the list of events:
- June 4 to June 11 – Critérium du Dauphiné
- June 21 to June 25 – NK Cycling
- June 30 to July 9 – Women's Giro d'Italia
- July 1 to July 23 – Tour de France
- July 23 to July 30 – Women's Tour de France
- August 6 to August 13 – World Cycling Championships
- August 26 to September 17 – Vuelta a España
- September 20 to September 24 – European Cycling Championships
Giro d'Italia 2023 (May 6-28)
The first major round scheduled for this year is the Giro d'Italia. This edition contains no less than three-time trials, namely in the first, ninth and 20th stages. In addition, there are few real flat stages, so there are few opportunities for the sprinters to go for victories.
For the real climbers, there are plenty of beautiful stages on the program. There are no less than 8 mountain stages, while there are also several hilly stages in between. The major contenders for victory are therefore the riders who are extremely strong when climbing. These are, for example, Remco Evenepoel, Primoz Roglic and Geraint Thomas. These riders not only have good legs in the mountains but are also strong in the time trials.
Tour de France 2023 (July 1-23)
The most popular race you can bet on at cycling betting sites not on GamStop is the Tour de France. Since the arrival of Jumbo Visma, betting on the Tour de France has become extremely popular. During the 2023 Tour de France, we will not see a time trial as an opening stage this time. We do see a lot of hilly stages and mountain stages, which makes this also seem like a race for climbers.
In the last editions, we also saw that the climbers had a very good chance of winning the final. Last year Jonas Vingegaard took off with the yellow jersey in the last stages. Two years before, Tadej Pogacar won the yellow jersey, including by taking several stages. He also showed that he was in great shape last year, but still had to admit his superior to the Jumbo Visma rider.
2023 World and European Cycling Championships
And two last races that we want to highlight are the World Cup and European Championship cycling this year. These take place towards the end of the year. The World Cycling Championships (August 6-13) will take place shortly after the Tour de France, so it is possible that several riders will not start this week in good shape. In addition, the World Cycling Championships are also in Scotland, a so cold country. Not all riders can deal with this in the right way.
In addition, there is also the European Cycling Championships (September 20-24).
In this guide, we've given you everything you need to know about Cycling Betting Sites Not on GamStop! Now, we must repeat our basic commandment which is to bet wisely and never gamble with money you can never afford to lose. Instead of placing excessively high bets, we recommend that you take advantage of the various bonuses and promotions offered by cycling betting sites not on GamStop.