Sports betting seems too risky to keep a lot of apprehensive bettors away. However, an easy and free tool like the Betfair calculator can reduce the betting risk dramatically!
Basically, sports betting is based on two unwritten rules:
- The higher the risk, the higher the potential profit.
- The higher the bet, the higher the potential winnings.
Although these two facts are very simple, many sports bettors find them difficult to apply on the betting markets! The integrated Betfair calculator can help them to determine these relations on every bet seamlessly without suffering in thinking algorithmically!
This tool calculates the payout automatically whether you want to bet on Betfair or any other betting portal. In addition, this tool includes the house commission deduction algorithm to give you the net profits directly.
The Betfair calculator can be suitable for both novice and professional bettors alike! For newcomers, it is a great way to learn sports better for free and without any associated risks. For example, suppose that the odds of Liverpool winning the next match are 1.00 and you want to place a $10 bet while the site commission is 2%. Then, you will have a net profit of $9.8/EUR/GBP. Isn’t so easy?
For professional bettors who prefer ACCA and combo bets, this calculator will also be suitable for analyzing each bet and choosing the best one.
In this article, we will explain how to use this tool to improve your results and get better profits.
What Is The Betfair Betting Calculator?
Sports betting agents have gone to great lengths to make the betting markets’ odds clear so that they require no calculations. However, novice bettors may not be aware that sports betting odds are designed to give them an idea of the profit for a $100 stake.
Also, this tool will come in handy for professional bettors who prefer overlapping compound bets that are difficult to calculate in mind.
No matter what sport you prefer, the Betfair Calculator will work for you as it works in a standard format without any other additions. Furthermore, it is available for free to everyone whether they are Betfair customers or not. In addition, it is compatible with all types of bets from singles to Yankee, and Super Heinz!
The best thing about this calculator is that you can repeat the calculating process. As often as you want to know how much you can expect from betting on markets.
How to use the Betfair betting calculator?
As already mentioned, this tool works in a standard way. Therefore, it is easy to use even for new punters who have not tried sports betting before. If you are not sure how to place your first bet, this calculator will assess your bet’s potential winnings and liability in a few seconds. So, you can make an informed decision.
To conclude your net profits, the calculator will ask you to enter the following data:
- Bet Amount: In this field, the punter must enter the value he wants to bet with. Note that the betting limits start from $1 and go up to a maximum of $5,000 per stake.
- Odds: You can copy the betting odds from the sports betting site you play at and paste them into this field. The calculator recognise the Decimal form of odds. If your bookmaker displays the odds in another format, you can easily customise the display through the sports betting site homepage.
- The commission: The commission of betting exchanges and sports betting sites range from 1% to a maximum of 2%. You can find out the precise commission rate from the bet slip for the betting market you want to choose. Note that this rate is fixed for all betting markets and stakes amounts. So, you won’t be bothered by typing it over and over with every time you try a new bet.
Once you enter these details, the calculator will give the accurate profit. If you want to make higher winning, you can raise the stake amount. But you can’t increase the odds unless you find a better bookmaker!
Other Helpful Tools
Besides the ultimate Betfair betting calculator, the operator also offers two other tools that can help you place a wise bet, namely:
- Betting Glossary – If you are unfamiliar with the betting markets titles, you can check out the glossary for the meaning of each bet. For example, some novice players may have difficulty understanding the meaning of “Money Line”. But it easily means betting on the winning team. Also, “Draw no bet” means betting on a team to win the match, but if the game ends with a draw, you will get back your stake.
- Parlay Odds Calculator – If you are an old hand bettor and prefer to include a lot of bets in your coupon. Then, you can use the Parlay betting calculator.
Betfair Betting Calculator Benefits
Whether you love horse racing or football, the Betfair Betting Calculator will offer you these great benefits:
Don’t get distracted while placing different types of bets
Most punters like to place many bets in one go, and it can be hard to deal with them accurately. So, the calculator provided by Betfair can help you deal with different markets quickly.
Useful for Lay Bets, Live and Future bets
The Betfair calculator can handle all forms of betting, including lay bets, live bets and Future bets. However, when using it for live bets make sure that you entered the odds you are going to bet on. As the live odds are constantly changing!
A key part of any strategy
If you prefer applying a sports betting strategy, the Betfair calculator will be your constant companion! For example, if you like to implement the matched betting system, you can use this tool to find out the odds offered by the different bookies. Then, place your bet at the site with the best odds! Furthermore, this tool will be suitable for you to find out the most suitable bets to cover the wagering requirements.
Regardless of your skill level, the Betfair calculator will come in handy for you! There is no disadvantage to this tool. You can use it whether you are a customer of Betfair or if you prefer a non GamStop sportsbook. In addition, it makes you fully aware of the winnings and liability of any bet before placing it!